Home » , » Flew by the Seat of My Pants

Flew by the Seat of My Pants

Jack Lemmon, Kevin Spacey,Ted Danson, Ethan Hawke,Tom Selleck, Pierce Brosnan, Jennifer Lopez, Jerry Seinfeld

What do they all have in common?

iUniverse author Art Frankel- that’s what- he has acted with them all!

As the iUniverse Publishing catalog continues to be enriched, we are being constantly surprised by our authors, not only in the quality of their work, but in who they are and the stories they have to tell. Award winning Flew by the Seat of My Pants: A Few Crashes, No Casualties by Art Frankel, the memoir of his amazing life, is one such example.

From teacher to sailor to soldier to actor, Art has done it all; as he says:

“with the support of my beloved wife, Shirley, and a healthy dose of dumb luck, I’ve managed to accomplished things that most people only dream of”

This is a cracking, funny and sometimes moving story of a regular guy who has made things happen in his life; but enough from us, let’s see what some of the readers the readers are saying.

Read more: iUniverse Book Review: Flew by the Seat of My Pants

0 comments:

Post a Comment